Wednesday 11 January 2012

The Holidays

THE HOLIDAYS:
I'm going to explain the history of 2 characters: Amanda and Graham.

Amanda:

Hi, I'm Amanda, and now I want to explain to you my best holidays ever. I was living in L.A , before I splited up with my boyfriend. Because I knew that he was with another girl. I needed a vacation, because I was really sand. Without boys, work...

So I searched on Google some places I could go for a holidays that Christmas. Afterwards I found a beautiful old house, in the U.K. I chatted with the owner and both were able to change our houses during that Holidays.
I arrived to England and I went to the house I was going to live for some days. I was really bored, because I didn't know what to do in that town.

One day at midnight one guy was th
ere trying to enter the house. I opened the door and he told me, that he was Iris brother, (the house's owner). He was really friendly. The next few days he showed me the town, we went to dinner in a restaurant....

And one day I went to his house and I saw that he had 2 daughters.
But at the end of my holidays, we were really sad, because the relationships of distance aren't really good..
When I was going to the airport I felt that Graham was the love of my life. So I decided to go back to be next to him forever.



Graham:

Hello I'm Graham. Iris' brother, and the daddy of two beautiful girls called: Sophie and Olivia. Now I'm going to write about what happened the last Christmas Holidays. I was going back to my house after had dinner in a restaurant. But I couldn't drive because I was a bit drunk, so I decided to spend that night in my sister's home, Iris. I went to her house, and I met an American beautiful girl called Amanda.

She was really nice, friendly and beautiful. We spent somedays together. One day she came to my house, and then she discovered that I was Sophie and Olivia's dad. We had an amazing evening the 4. The last day before she had to go, I confessed that I loved her. I was really sad, but after some minutes she had left the house, Amanda came back again, and told me that she was in love with me too! So now she's my girlfriend.




No comments:

Post a Comment