Tuesday 31 January 2012

One Direction


I choose this summary of the magazine because they're my idols and my favorite band! Their songs are amazing like everyone of them are special! They're so friendly, nice and together they get crazy! My dream is could meet them or go to one of their concerts one day!


One Direction are a British-Irish boy-band who have became starts in the UK ( AROUND THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!). The public discovered One Direction on the British talent show, The X Factor. They didn't win but their songs have been top of the charts. Watch the music videos of songs from their album Up All Night. This is one of my favorites songs from the band, moments: is not the official video, a fan made it but I think its amazing!

And this song I think its great to I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment