Tuesday 24 April 2012

The Hunger Games

Last Friday 20th of April was the premiere of The Hunger Games on cinemas!!!! One of my favorites actors Josh Hutcherson is one of the principal characters (Peeta). Suzanne Collins, wrote The Hunger Games trilogy. When I saw the trailer for the first time I was surprised. My favorite actor in an amazing movie! I searched some information and then I bought the first book, here no much people know anything about The Hunger Games but its really famous around the world the books are on the top-sellers. And also the people say that its better than Twilight! 


I read the first book just in ONE DAY its awesome, and I couldn't wait to read the second one  'Catching fire'! So I bought the second and I read it too, finally on Friday I read Mockingjay ( Sinsajo), and yesterday I finished it. I can't believe yet, that I read all those books just in one week, bucause I never enjoyed reading this was the first time. I I never enjoy reading as much as I did this time, I think is because the books are really good, and also the film will be fantastic!!! 

I add here a summary of the first book ( THG) I loved that book too, because there are a lots of adventures and also its really different of the other books I've read before. 

Who is Suzanne Collins?
Suzanne Collins was born in  Hartford, Connecticut in the USA on 10th of August, 1962. Is an American television writer and novelist, best known for writing The Hunger Games.




What is the Hunger Games?

The Hunger Games series ( which comprises The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay.) Those books are of adventure and sciecne fiction! The first two books were each The New York Times best sellers, and the third book topped all US best-seller list upon it release. 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment