Tuesday 17 April 2012

Titanic


Titanic 

Titanic, the 1997 film by James Cameron is out in 3D. 
The story is about Jack ( Leonardo Dicaprio) and Rose ( Kate Winslet), two passengers from different social classes who meet on the Titanic's first voyage. 
Rose was a first-class passenger and she shouldn't speak to Jack, who is in third-class. 
But then they fall in love. It's an emotional film with a tragic ending.




Personal Opinion:

I've seen this film a lots of times, the first reason is because I love the principal character Leonardo Dicaprio, he is one of my favorites actors. And also the film is really good but I don't like the end it's really tragic and its so sad see those people dieing in the cold water of the ocean.


My Heart Will Go On, Celine Dion

No comments:

Post a Comment