Wednesday 19 October 2011

Writing 1: MY BEST FRIEND!


Ivet and I are friends sice we were 2years old. Ivet doesn't live very near here in Banyoles, but it's not very far by bike or car, we also go to the same school togheter.

Ivet is fourteen years old. She's quite taller than me, she's got curly brown hair, dark eyes and she also smiles all the time! The good thing about her is that she0s very friendly, funny and a great person. Although she can also be serious with me when we don't have the same opinion about something.

Ivet is happiest when sh'es joking, laghing and cahttingg with friends. She likes going to the and meeting her friends. We go to ballet classes together and we often go tot the shopping centre!

I trust a lot of Ivet because when I have a problem she always helps me, and I'll help her when she needs me!

I have great memories with her because we're best friends from a long time ago!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment